A letter for a person changed my life

 My dear Avril, I'm a 29 year old Neapolitan, in love with your music. My name is Lorenzo Potter as I am a Harry Potter cosplayer. At the age of 11 I lost my father and your music like a comet star lit up my life. Your music was like a tsunami of emotions, capable of reaching my soul. Both partially vegan we also share a passion for skateboarding. I also met Blink 182 in Budapest in 2014, I actively collaborate with Amnesti International and I am also a member of ASCAP. As a singer-songwriter, I am sending you some parts of a song of mine entitled The wind is changing: - We will always stay every August to see the starry sky and the aurora of the moon and I will always take you to that extraordinary sky at night while the solar aurora will take us during the day in the dawn of a sunset. In Padua I will send you a CD of mine where Quasimodo recites my verses.

I forgot I'm also a voice actor. My email is lorenzo.sommese@alice.it

With love your fan Lorenzo Testa aka Lorenzo Potter 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog